Thursday, September 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA!!!!!!!

K, so for anyone who hasn't noticed or seen the date right above this post, or the title of the post for that matter, today is September 13th, Bella's birthday, and pretty much internationally known as "Twilight Day". In Forks, Washington, they officially had a Stephenie Meyer day. I so wish that I could have gone! Those people must feel like super stars. I mean, these books are almost as big as Harry Potter. I'll bet that their tourist population has gone WAY up. But all of them are probably looking for the cliff, or the Cullen mansion, or Bella's house or something. There's a way Twilight-zone (NO PUN INTENDED!!(well, maybe a little)) picture on Stephenie's site. While she was in La Push, she saw a sign that said 'Black's Fireworks'. That is pretty much AMAZING! I would stop dead in my tracks and laugh my head off if I had seen that. But now, come to think of it, it was probably named that for the series... huh. I wonder why I didn't think of that before.
Whatever. So, where are all of you? I miss all of my readers!! I need you or I will fall into a deep dark hole of depression and self hate! SAVE ME FROM BECOMING EMO!!!
Haha. Just kidding. But I really do miss all of you! Not being able to post anything all summer totally bit the big one.
Now, if you will join me in singing happy birthday:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Don't cut your finger
Happy birthday to you!

SEE YA!!

2 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

HAPPY B-DAY BELLA!!!

Zee said...

Happy, Happy B-day, Bella :D